Saturday 30 June 2012

Next Gen Paid Surveys review

www.nextgenpaidsurveys.com is a pamphlet like website which pays you for taking surveys. Having been through many such paid-for-surveys website, I knew what this website had to offer so I simply scrolled down to the bottom to see if they are asking any member ship fees. As it turns out, they don't charge any membership fees like many other paid-to-surveys websites. Soon as I decided to click on 'Join now', I scrolled up a little to face another disappointment '100% money back guarantee'. There was no mention of how much money they are going to ask me to pay, so I figured out that this information will be shared once I get registered with their website.

I have absolutely no regard or time for such websites which ask you to pay money before they will give you work. I decided not to join the list of people who are getting fooled by this website and said goodby to their portal once and for all. I wish there was a way to tell Google not show such frauds in their search results. Lot of people like me who haven't tasted failures of wasting money on such website would have fallen in this trap.

5 comments:

  1. i think you are absoulely right i also try to find some thing more about it but i think there is nothing to find.every paid survey websites who asks money first for join is completely scam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is true. One should never be paying for getting paid and I have almost given up due to these fraud sites.

    Did you found anything that works for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep.
    i have looked at many of these sites,but as above i will not pay ANYONE in order to make an income.I guess i just don't trust anything where i have to pay up front.
    I do make money from doing surveys but not a lot,it comes in handy if i let it build up over time tho.
    Every outfit i've worked for has paid up when asked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top facts about Clixsense's Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. Upto $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 seconds starting timer.
    3. Revisit every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All kinds of survey companies and market researchers are offering signup bonuses to

    recruit new panelists.

    Remember, your membership can be shared with a friend or family member too!

    By the way, a few minutes ago, I just checked my email and I got $390 worth of survey

    offers for the next week. That means I could earn $390 simply by taking those surveys

    on my computer.

    Makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting my time sending these emails! :)

    Anyways, I hope to see you sign up soon. I know you won't regret it!

    http://www.takesurveysforcash.com?jamer7254

    ReplyDelete