Sunday 17 June 2012

Net Jobs for all

Yes, another scam site which promised data conversion offline jobs, but only end up taking my email id, phone number and address. It is quite similar to dataconversionjobs.com which I have explained in my previous text module. In fact it looked almost like an replica of that website, since it had the same template and same procedure for registration. Both of them had the same referral program which is not yet activated. Both of them tells you that they will only share the work on emails only, and after some time you start getting spam emails from similar websites.

Again, it felt like both websites belong to the same owner, and I won't be surprised that there are more such websites floating around fooling people after luring them into the data conversion offline jobs. And I am sure that I am going to find them all and post it here and hopefully it will help some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment