Sunday 17 June 2012

CjInc review

www.CjInc.info is a website that promises to offer you a work from home job. It asks you to follow a specific procedure before you get to reap any benefits from it. First one is to get the job junction id, for which they will give you a link to go to Naukri.com, but they won't tell you what to do there.

You need to follow these steps  
1) Visit Naukri.com and register
2) Create your resume there
3) Login into naukri.com and upload your resume  
4) Enter rest of profile details and submit

Your email address that you used to join Naukri.com is your job junction id.

For some reason, Cjinc.info website doesn't give this information and they just give a link to register for the Naukri's profile. They also ask you to give PalTalk messenger id which doesn't work at first, so i had to request them to take the aptitude interview on gmail's messenger or yahoo's messenger. This lack of documentation on their web portal is a severe form of stupidity and irresponsible behavior on CjInc's part.

But unfortunately I haven't heard from them since then, and I have started receiving a lot spam emails since then. Which makes me feel this website is nothing but a scam, and I am feeling screwed. It seems that they did lured readers into their website like others, but instead of simply asking them to pay money they made them send emails. I guess they have collected a lot of genuine email ids by now and sold them to email marketing companies. Email marketing companies always struggle to get hold of genuine email accounts, but using this technique they have got hold of a lot of genuine email readers who were seeking a genuine job opportunities.

I am not new to these scams, and I started thinking that I cannot be cheated now. But I guess I am now. I am now thinking that i will report all those websites here which used the similar techniques to lure user into their websites and collect information from them which is then sold to other parties. Hopefully i will be able to save a few people from being cheated.
 

31 comments:

  1. Thank you for the initiative to make this review. Really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just saved my email id.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful insight.Actually people should do due diligence before joining a make money site. One can try odesk or elance they are a reputable job sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice info that you have provided it really helps us to avoid such scams and frauds....thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks dear, you are totally right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's mean there is no website where you can find a job without invest money.
    i have some websites let me cash out if its true i will give publish in a blog
    mane: www.srozai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you like to work like when post comments they check you with capcha word this job is true and got cash out. if want visit my site in above comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this helpful information. I was just getting a bit confused by the site myself. I had a hunch that something may not be right. Having read your review I am now sure that I shall not go ahead with the application. God bless you for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnx a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't know which site is real and which are not.please some one help me by emailing me on cubiraj@gmail.com with a real money making site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you want and real online job I know one by just investing 55$ and in exchange of that you will be getting an access to our E- library with more than 2000 books on it...email me and i will show it to you and all the proofs that your 55$ investment would not be wasted ...its an easy online marketing just by using your facebook and internet message me at reanma_xx23@yahoo.com.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank brother for your review for this site. you save our time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANX alot.....infact i was just clicking at Naukri.com. u've just saved me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this. You saved me a great deal of time - really appreciate your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for the info God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been making money online through a site called fiverr.com.
    If you ever need someone to do some transcription or data entry work for you for just $5 check out my gigs at www.fiverr.com/sedoniathomas...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been making money online through a site called fiverr.com.
    If you ever need someone to do some transcription or data entry work for you for just $5 check out my gigs at www.fiverr.com/sedoniathomas...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the heads up. They asked that I send them $10.00 by paypal before I could get a job so I started checking online to see if it's legit. Guess I've got my answer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot for this review which has saved me from wasting of time and resources

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh crap.. i have been trapped. btw thanks for info, at least i will not wasting time there anymore. thanks dude

    ReplyDelete
  21. I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://onlinestore.move.pk
    u can make an easy store online like this if u want from me i can do it for 2 $

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's really sad that there are some who try to fool people with their job adds. I almost fell in their trap before. It's good that there are reviews like this.

    Anyway, if you are a FILIPINO and looking for a LEGIT WORK FROM HOME. You can click this link and learn how many Filipinos nowadays able to quit their job and be their own boss.

    http://bit.ly/2krfqB5

    or you can simply add me on FB so I can guide you through: angeleyne48@yahoo.com ...

    God bless! Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You just saved me. Thank you. ��

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    Signal Messenger apk

    ReplyDelete