Tuesday 19 June 2012

Real Translator Jobs review

www.realtranslatorjobs.com is another offline job offering portal. It is a simple website which tells you that you can earn about 35$ for translating a document and more than 100$ for another translation job. This is an outrageous amount and no matter how experienced you are in getting disappointed from fake job offers, you are going to sign-up with their program, at least just to see what happens after getting signed-up.

And I did the same thing. I signed-up on this website and it lead me to another page where I could see tons of other outrageous and ridiculous claims and offers. At the end of the webpage, you will be asked to pay 34$ to join their program.

Needless to say, I didn't joined their program since this is too exorbitant price to pay for doing work for somebody and also I have already been disappointed once after paying money for googlenetjobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment